Ahoy-hoy :)

I always feel the first post of a new blog should say something about what it's for so for now this will be a place for me to post summaries of the recent RP games we have played. A couple of weeks ago we started an Armageddon: The End Times game, a game I have had for a while but never managed to get a regular group for. The game went extremely well considering there was no planning involved and the characters were created that night, sometimes the best games come from 'winging it'. Turns out all the players enjoyed the game immensely instantly asking to play again, so we did, then again and again. After playing a game on practically every night of the week, two weeks in a row I thought it best I should write down what's been happening.

So, now I have to work out how much info I post up here and whether or not my players should see it. While it would be good to have somewhere to post my thoughts about plot and character development it would also be cool to have a place for players to comment on games after they look back and go - 'What was I thinking?'